Hello :)
Done and dusted with fourth year of medical school.
I think fourth year passed a lot quicker than third, simply because there was so much to learn every few week and each specialty was so vastly different.
I enjoyed fourth year a lot. Sometimes to the extent that i looked forward to going in :)
And part of the joy of fourth year was being able to go back twice this year as well.
Eye-opening and at the same time able to enjoy the luxury of living at home once again, something I am looking forward to doing (hopefully) in a year's time.
I think the highlights of the year was A&E and trauma, the gunshot victim, the first baby i delivered and the satisfaction at being able to pass it to the mum and congratulate her, the challenge of paediatrics..
Leaving for electives in about a week's time.
I am still waiting for my visa at the moment, hopefully that goes through soon.
Excited about going to India, I know it's going to be an incredible experience :) (No pun intended)
All things work for good and i have a feeling this is one of them.
Am now kinda glad America fell through and now I will be going to india for 4 weeks and America for the next 4..
It'd be a good contrast, a real experience of medicine in its various settings.
Job applications open in october, how quickly time flies.
With it lies many decisions to be made.
Location? Specialty?
Hopefully, my elective will help me decide what I want to do for the rest of my life. :)
Millions of things to do at the moment
And i am procrastinating and typing this because I am so lazy
But I am excited for the week to come.
Day trip to cambridge on wednesday as well :) Yay
No comments:
Post a Comment